• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Lichfield TV - Lichfield City...still a Gold Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salteena

Member
Joined
23 Dec 2015
Messages
15
Hello to all

I'm due to renew my annual season to benefit from another year of the Gold Card discount as usual, but I'm now wondering whether it qualifies as a Gold Card any more since the change from London Midland to WM Railway. I can't see why it shouldn't be but you never know.....

Can anyone advise?

Thanks in advance
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Hadders

Veteran Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Joined
27 Apr 2011
Messages
18,156
It still qualifies as a Gold Card although Hatton - Lapworth is slightly cheaper at £160.
 

Starmill

Veteran Member
Joined
18 May 2012
Messages
27,351
Location
Bolton
A part-time season ticket from Exeter St Davids to Exeter Central is available at £140. It was recently claimed (by Barry Doe I think) that this does qualify for a Gold Card at all times (and the Devon & Cornwall Gold Card too).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top