• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Lewisham Road station to be demolished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorksrob

Veteran Member
Joined
6 Aug 2009
Messages
44,414
Location
Yorks
Another bit of history gone. Shame they couldn't convert the building to residential use instead.
 

Busaholic

Veteran Member
Joined
7 Jun 2014
Messages
14,671
I used to frequent a second hand record shop in Loampit Hill circa 1975/6 called Bruce's, which must have been very close to the site of the station. I admit to only being vaguely aware of the existence of Lewisham Road, even though I knew of the railway line.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top