• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Let's bring the new emergency services number back up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

5872

Established Member
Joined
28 Jan 2007
Messages
2,277
Location
A6-EHF
Oh dear, too many numbers beens a decline on patients, Better Looking Drivers :lol:....
 

D306

Established Member
Joined
9 Apr 2007
Messages
2,237
Location
somewhere concrete
funny as anything. To begin with I thought it was Dead Ringers, but when Moss from the IT crowd came up I knew what it was
 

Craig

Established Member
Joined
15 Jun 2005
Messages
3,958
Location
Newcastle
:mrgreen:

I knew of a few people who were like Moss when I was at uni. It's quite worrying to think that there's real people like that :lol:
 

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
5,466
Location
Cambridge
This has given me lots of laughs over the past few days hehe :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top