Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Sorry! was in a bit of a rush to put them on! This was taken with a Canon SureShot SX130 and not my usual Canon 7d!!! I hate to think how much better it would have been using the 7d! I only get once photo uing the Canon SureShot unlike around 20 shots on a 3 second burst on the 7d!
Sorry! was in a bit of a rush to put them on! This was taken with a Canon SureShot SX130 and not my usual Canon 7d!!! I hate to think how much better it would have been using the 7d! I only get once photo uing the Canon SureShot unlike around 20 shots on a 3 second burst on the 7d!
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.