• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Leeds to Manchester fares question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anetos

Member
Joined
24 Feb 2025
Messages
34
Location
Batley, West Yorkshire
If I was using a West Yorkshire Metro card for a journey from Leeds to Manchester, would my journey automatically be half price as far as Todmorden or would I have to buy split tickets, and how would I buy split tickets for a return journey? (it all seems a bit complicated how to find the best tickets, whether to buy so many singles or what website to use)
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Watershed

Veteran Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Joined
26 Sep 2020
Messages
16,798
Location
UK
What kind of Metro card do you have?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top