• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Leeds - Dublin - Belfast - Leeds in a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuartmoss

Member
Joined
2 Feb 2010
Messages
1,048
Location
Leeds
Just booked this for mid-September, should be a great plane and train bash!

Leeds Bradford Airport - Dublin with Ryanair for £21.
Dublin - Belfast on the express train 12 Euros advance web fare.
Belfast City - Leeds Bradford Airport £37 with FlyBE

I did it in the opposite direction a couple of years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

WestCoast

Established Member
Joined
19 Jun 2010
Messages
5,665
Location
South Yorkshire
Looks good. I really should get on Enterprise some day, I've done plenty of Translink and IE trips, but never managed a cross-border trip!
 

stuartmoss

Member
Joined
2 Feb 2010
Messages
1,048
Location
Leeds
It's a good service, and the trains are fairly quiet, last time I had most of a carriage to myself.
 

bkhtele

Member
Joined
28 Nov 2009
Messages
547
Location
Swindon
Yes it is a great trip on the enterprise especially as you can buy cheap internet tickets from transline and Irish rail. Have fun.

Sometime try a trip to N.Ireland on a Sunday. Unlimited train travel £6 a bargain, I also like the traditional ferry service when you have time on your hands, something special about a ferry & train travel. Sail rail details are on Seat61 website
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top