gray1404
Established Member
A friend of mine has has said would I like to do a trip 28/29 Dec to 3 Jan somewhere. We are flexible on destination. Initially we were thinking Spain for some sun. I've looked at flights out of Liverpool and Manchester to Alicante and Malaga and this is coming out at £300 return.
I've looked at other destinations in Poland and Hungry and even Lanzarote and Palma and although the outward sector is about £30, the return leg is around £200 on 3 Jan.
Can anyone come up with any affordable suggestions for a trip? We don't get to spend time with each other often and for us both to be available it seems a pity to waste the opportunity.
We're both Liverpool based. On 28 we would only be able to depart afternoon onwards.
I've looked at other destinations in Poland and Hungry and even Lanzarote and Palma and although the outward sector is about £30, the return leg is around £200 on 3 Jan.
Can anyone come up with any affordable suggestions for a trip? We don't get to spend time with each other often and for us both to be available it seems a pity to waste the opportunity.
We're both Liverpool based. On 28 we would only be able to depart afternoon onwards.