• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Last minute Nottingham to London trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomJ93

Member
Joined
24 Apr 2010
Messages
865
Just found out I have tomorrow off, so thought I'd nip down to the big smoke and have a day of spotting!

Looking to leave before 10am and return any time after 6- the later the better!

Cheapest is sadly looking like a super off peak via Grantham, not far off of £40 with a railcard.

Can anyone work their magic? A first class trip would be a bonus!

Thanks as always!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

gray1404

Established Member
Joined
3 Mar 2014
Messages
7,656
Location
Merseyside
I've just had a quick look on Megatrain for you, and your Super Off Peak is cheaper then their tickets.
 

Comstock

Member
Joined
19 Jun 2012
Messages
535
It's £32.80 full fare on National Express. 08:35 coach gets you in for 11:50, or if you are an early bird the 07:10 for 10.50

I don't know if you can reduce that with a coach card or anything though.
 

TomJ93

Member
Joined
24 Apr 2010
Messages
865
How about NOT-GRA and forward on a Hull Trains only ticket?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top