• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Last day of 67s, CDF - TAU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Aictos

Established Member
Joined
28 Apr 2009
Messages
10,403
Huh, I thought these workings were still going?

What's going to be used on the Cardiff to Taunton services instead of them?

But all that aside, I'm very happy I managed to get some haulage out of them a few months ago.

Good photos by the way, :)
 

43034 The Black Horse

Established Member
Joined
2 Dec 2007
Messages
1,270
Huh, I thought these workings were still going?

What's going to be used on the Cardiff to Taunton services instead of them?

But all that aside, I'm very happy I managed to get some haulage out of them a few months ago.

Good photos by the way, :)

Thanks. It's 57/3s on this Diagram from Monday.

67s on;

0619 BRI - CDF
0800 CDF - PGN
1247 PGN - CDF
1700 CDF - TAU
1917 TAU - BRI

HTH :)
 

devon_metro

Established Member
Joined
11 Oct 2005
Messages
7,714
Location
London
Last day of 67s working the Taunton - Cardiff circuit diagram more appropriately. The more newsworthy working was 2D04 and 2Y10 as it is the last scheduled 67 train into Bristol Parkway. (Next week being 57s)

67s will still be operating Cardiff - Taunton (x2) and Taunton - Cardiff (x1) and Taunton - Bristol (x1)
 

Dennis

Established Member
Joined
8 Aug 2005
Messages
2,676
Location
Trowbridge
Good turn out of Skip Bashers I trust? Would have been there myself if it wasn't for work :roll:
 

Drimnagh Road

Member
Joined
13 Mar 2009
Messages
688
Location
Dublin
Very good. Who owns that ex Anglia stock is it Riviera?

I'm over to do both diagrams after Christmas, but hopefully 315 & 316 will have gone away by then as they're high mileage.

As regards 67s, I was surprised at the nice deep hum that they make, probably the loudest you'll get from a modern loco, you can hear them from the inside of the train.
 

43034 The Black Horse

Established Member
Joined
2 Dec 2007
Messages
1,270
Good turn out of Skip Bashers I trust? Would have been there myself if it wasn't for work :roll:

The usual bunch, Nick was there too. :shock: Shame the guards weren't the best! ;)
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Very good. Who owns that ex Anglia stock is it Riviera?

Errr, I, believe it is. But coaches aren't my scene so will need to get someone to double check.

Shame the interiors are West Coast seats and not XC seats. Did I say coaches aren't my scene? :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top