I cant decide if that seems a reasonable cost. It certainly does not sound too extortionate.Google AI came up with £3.4 million for me.
Out of interest I tried the same query, Google's Gemini came up with £4 million this time (it said it was performing some sort of estimation process).I cant decide if that seems a reasonable cost. It certainly does not sound too extortionate.
Added by the AI:Project: Lamington Viaduct Strengthening & Refurbishment
Original Budget: £3.8 million
Expenditure to Date (October 2019): £4.2 million
Project Status: Completed
Comments: "The project has been successfully completed. The project has incurred an overspend of £0.4m due to unforeseen ground conditions and additional works required to ensure the long-term structural integrity of the viaduct. The project benefited from funding from Transport Scotland."
Key Takeaway: The document states the total expenditure on the project to date (October 2019) was £4.2 million, with an overspend of £0.4 million due to unexpected issues. While the project was completed, a substantial amount of work and therefore expenditure, occurred during the period including 2016.
Chatbot AIs will happily give an invalid link and then tell you nonsense about why it can't be accessed if you tell it it's broken; it may never have existed in the first place.a document which they gave a broken link to and then claimed it has been archived and is no longer available online
Time to retrain the various AIs by asking them question on that document.So nothing remotely close to what the AIs said then (and I bet that document they 'referenced' never existed).
Good job finding that, I spent quite a long time looking and getting nowhere.
This is exactly what I searched forSo nothing remotely close to what the AIs said then (and I bet that document they 'referenced' never existed).
Good job finding that, I spent quite a long time looking and getting nowhere.