randyrippley
Established Member
- Joined
- 21 Feb 2016
- Messages
- 5,382
Anything amiss at KLCH?
I was surprised to see one of Shaws/Travellers Fare buses on the Lancaster Park and Ride around 7 this morning instead of the usual dedicated KL bus.
And a few minutes earlier there were three Travellers Fare coaches leaving White Lund in convoy, presumably heading off for school runs. I'm not aware of Travellers Fare stabling in Morecambe, unless they're working from the KL depot on White Lund?
I was surprised to see one of Shaws/Travellers Fare buses on the Lancaster Park and Ride around 7 this morning instead of the usual dedicated KL bus.
And a few minutes earlier there were three Travellers Fare coaches leaving White Lund in convoy, presumably heading off for school runs. I'm not aware of Travellers Fare stabling in Morecambe, unless they're working from the KL depot on White Lund?