Hi,
Right on the 18th of September (a Saturday) I'm going to London to see a play on Shaftesbury Avenue, my plan was (and TfL journey planner backed me up) was to take the Piccadilly Line to Piccadilly Circus from Kings Cross at around 13:00 then walk to the theatre. To come back I was going to do the same in reverse walk to Piccadilly Circus then take tube back to Kings Cross (leaving Piccadilly Circus at around 17:30ish). However upon consulting TfL journey planner it says I should walk to Leicester Square tube station then take the Piccadilly back to the Cross. Anyone know why and is that actually correct I won't be able to use Piccadilly Circus to get back to Kings Cross on the 18th at around 17:30?
One final question anyone know anywhere cheapish to eat near Kings Cross?
Thanks.
Right on the 18th of September (a Saturday) I'm going to London to see a play on Shaftesbury Avenue, my plan was (and TfL journey planner backed me up) was to take the Piccadilly Line to Piccadilly Circus from Kings Cross at around 13:00 then walk to the theatre. To come back I was going to do the same in reverse walk to Piccadilly Circus then take tube back to Kings Cross (leaving Piccadilly Circus at around 17:30ish). However upon consulting TfL journey planner it says I should walk to Leicester Square tube station then take the Piccadilly back to the Cross. Anyone know why and is that actually correct I won't be able to use Piccadilly Circus to get back to Kings Cross on the 18th at around 17:30?
One final question anyone know anywhere cheapish to eat near Kings Cross?
Thanks.
