londiscape
Member
Hi All,
I may potentially need to travel from London to Peterborough for a couple of days at the end of this month for business purposes, and am looking to find out predicted costs for project accounting and quoting purposes.
Times of travel will be circa 0800 KGX to PBO, with a return same-day journey circa 1800 PBO to KGX on weekdays (I prefer to travel on East Coast and do not want to board FCC if this can be avoided). Normally in the past when I have travelled from London outbound at these times on intercity services (eg to Leicester, Reading etc) I've had to buy an Anytime ticket.
However, on looking on NRE, when selecting the (for example) 0803 East Coast ex KGX (on a Monday), it advises me that an Off-Peak return at £67.50 is the best option (excluding Advances as I prefer flexibility).
Is this right that an Off-Peak ticket is valid at that time? Seems iffy to me...
Thanks in advance
I may potentially need to travel from London to Peterborough for a couple of days at the end of this month for business purposes, and am looking to find out predicted costs for project accounting and quoting purposes.
Times of travel will be circa 0800 KGX to PBO, with a return same-day journey circa 1800 PBO to KGX on weekdays (I prefer to travel on East Coast and do not want to board FCC if this can be avoided). Normally in the past when I have travelled from London outbound at these times on intercity services (eg to Leicester, Reading etc) I've had to buy an Anytime ticket.
However, on looking on NRE, when selecting the (for example) 0803 East Coast ex KGX (on a Monday), it advises me that an Off-Peak return at £67.50 is the best option (excluding Advances as I prefer flexibility).
Is this right that an Off-Peak ticket is valid at that time? Seems iffy to me...
Thanks in advance