• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Kings Cross evening peak Thurs 11 JUN 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
6 Jun 2005
Messages
78,419
Location
Yorkshire
I am working on implementing the new evening peak timetable from Kings Cross.

This is far more intensive than the previous timetable!

A few additional trains have been added in recent years, but last month many new trains were added. I've added most of them and will hopefully have them all by Wednesday but it's not finished. This is a work-in-progress, and you'll be testing the new timetable and checking out any bugs. If you are interested sign up below!

Thursday 9 June 8pm to 10pm

VW1 -
VW2 -
VW3 -
VW4 -
VW5 - Jordy
VW6 -

The game will start at 2000
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jordy

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
8,466
Location
WCML South
I'll take VW5 please, might be able to do another if there isn't enough interest
 

Pumbaa

Established Member
Joined
19 Feb 2008
Messages
5,022
Any special requirements for doing multiplayer? I'm on Internet - that's about it!! If that's all there is to it, I'll take VW2 :)
 

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
6 Jun 2005
Messages
78,419
Location
Yorkshire
2000 tonight, could do with some more players. Can you 2 do 3 screens each if not?
 

Pumbaa

Established Member
Joined
19 Feb 2008
Messages
5,022
Sorry - won't be able to do this anymore, bad time organisation earlier today I'm afraid. If you're doing it later either over weekend or next week, would definitely be able to do it then.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top