• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Kind of an announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darandio

Established Member
Joined
24 Feb 2007
Messages
11,144
Location
Redcar
After collecting all of the information that I need I am now ready to devote all of my spare time to developing my Saltburn to Bishop Auckland route. I now have a much better system to cope with the technological issues but I dont think that I have totally mastered the route of art building yet so will need input from the community but I now cannot wait to get underway and look forward to the day when I can finally present it to the community.
Initially, I was only looking to do the Saltburn to Bishop Auckland line for passenger activities but was wondering what the feedback would be if I included the stretch down to Boulby to include some extra freight workings.

The line will include the following stations:- Saltburn, Marske, Longbeck, Redcar East, Redcar Central, British Steel, South Bank, Middlesbrough, Thornaby, Eaglescliffe, Allens West, Dinsdale, Darlington, North Road, Heighington, Newton Aycliffe, Shildon and Bishop Auckland.

It will also include lines into Corus and Teesport as well as the line round to Wilton also the (now rapidly defunct) EWS yard at Thornaby.

Any future comments and feedback will be gratefully received.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

andylloyd

Member
Joined
19 Feb 2007
Messages
441
Location
Gateshead, Tyne & Wear
After collecting all of the information that I need I am now ready to devote all of my spare time to developing my Saltburn to Bishop Auckland route. I now have a much better system to cope with the technological issues but I dont think that I have totally mastered the route of art building yet so will need input from the community but I now cannot wait to get underway and look forward to the day when I can finally present it to the community.
Initially, I was only looking to do the Saltburn to Bishop Auckland line for passenger activities but was wondering what the feedback would be if I included the stretch down to Boulby to include some extra freight workings.

The line will include the following stations:- Saltburn, Marske, Longbeck, Redcar East, Redcar Central, British Steel, South Bank, Middlesbrough, Thornaby, Eaglescliffe, Allens West, Dinsdale, Darlington, North Road, Heighington, Newton Aycliffe, Shildon and Bishop Auckland.

It will also include lines into Corus and Teesport as well as the line round to Wilton also the (now rapidly defunct) EWS yard at Thornaby.

Any future comments and feedback will be gratefully received.
This sounds a very promising project.
At long last the North East of England features on MSTS.

Good Luck

Andy
 
Last edited:

Darandio

Established Member
Joined
24 Feb 2007
Messages
11,144
Location
Redcar
Thanks Andy. With the job that I now have and the kids getting older I should be able to put in the time required to give it a good go. It will take a while but I plan to get there eventually, when? who knows.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top