keppoch69
On Moderation
- Joined
- 22 Nov 2014
- Messages
- 60
Hello everyone!
I am looking for any suggestions from anyone who has either stayed in around Kincraig, or passed through please.
I have accomodation booked and I am a non driver, non cyclist.
It looks that there is an off road walking route from Aviemore, has anyone walked or cycled it?
I did look at Kingussie but it is around 10 1/2 miles of undulating, rather than 6 miles of decent path from Aviemore.
Train or coach are pretty similar in price to Aviemore though the coach appeals more in the middle of July due to no standing passengers and more likely to actually run in service.
I can get the local bus from Aviemore to Kincraig though would like to walk if doable. Weather doesn't bother me, and will not be carrying a heavy weight.
Thanks everyone for reading/replying!
I am looking for any suggestions from anyone who has either stayed in around Kincraig, or passed through please.
I have accomodation booked and I am a non driver, non cyclist.
It looks that there is an off road walking route from Aviemore, has anyone walked or cycled it?
I did look at Kingussie but it is around 10 1/2 miles of undulating, rather than 6 miles of decent path from Aviemore.
Train or coach are pretty similar in price to Aviemore though the coach appeals more in the middle of July due to no standing passengers and more likely to actually run in service.
I can get the local bus from Aviemore to Kincraig though would like to walk if doable. Weather doesn't bother me, and will not be carrying a heavy weight.
Thanks everyone for reading/replying!