edinight
Member
- Joined
- 18 May 2011
- Messages
- 15
Hi folks - any help would be much appreciated!
I'm looking travel from Kilwinning to Euston on Friday on Virgin 1st class (would like to compare their breakfast to EC!), which seems simple enough to me.
However on my return on Saturday (after 1730), I'd like to break at Birmingham and finish the journey up north on Monday (again after 1730), ideally 1st class again but not bothered if it'd break the bank.
I have a student railcard if that helps!
Thanks
I'm looking travel from Kilwinning to Euston on Friday on Virgin 1st class (would like to compare their breakfast to EC!), which seems simple enough to me.
However on my return on Saturday (after 1730), I'd like to break at Birmingham and finish the journey up north on Monday (again after 1730), ideally 1st class again but not bothered if it'd break the bank.
I have a student railcard if that helps!
Thanks

Last edited: