• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Kildwick crossing closure yesterday 7th Sept 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken H

Established Member
Joined
11 Nov 2018
Messages
6,718
Location
N Yorks
I had reason to go to Airedale Hospital yesterday early afternoon (All OK)
But Kildwick level crossing was closed to road traffic and police were in attendance
Bit of a snarlup in Crosshills but not too bad.
Anyone know what the issue was? And did it affect the trains or just road traffic?
I suppose it was about 2 hours between when I hit the problem going to the hospital and my return.
Sorry posting this a while after the event.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

30907

Veteran Member
Joined
30 Sep 2012
Messages
21,972
Location
Airedale
From RTT it looks as though trains were being cautioned with 4-6 min delay until about 1515. Vehicle through the barriers, perhaps?

No obvious problems when I drove past on the trunk road around 1545.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top