suzanneparis
Member
- Joined
- 21 Feb 2015
- Messages
- 659
Hello can someone please offer some advice to me.
I am buying a return ticket as follows (it's the cheapest - maybe called off peak:
26 Jan Leicester to Kew Bridge dept 10:24
28 Jan KWB to LEI dept 18:11
On my return journey I may already be in central London.
Questions:
1 Can I use my ticket only from St P or must I have travelled from KWB?
2 Can I jump on the underground from any central zone 1 UG station using my train ticket or must I pay for my journey to St P using my oyster card.
3 Would it be cheaper to buy my return from LEI to St P then use my oyster card for St P to Kew bridge return (separate days).
Thanks
I am buying a return ticket as follows (it's the cheapest - maybe called off peak:
26 Jan Leicester to Kew Bridge dept 10:24
28 Jan KWB to LEI dept 18:11
On my return journey I may already be in central London.
Questions:
1 Can I use my ticket only from St P or must I have travelled from KWB?
2 Can I jump on the underground from any central zone 1 UG station using my train ticket or must I pay for my journey to St P using my oyster card.
3 Would it be cheaper to buy my return from LEI to St P then use my oyster card for St P to Kew bridge return (separate days).
Thanks