• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Kensington Olympia - 6 April 18:20

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapAndNerdy

Member
Joined
17 Jan 2010
Messages
357
Were any of the regulars here at KPA this evening at 18:20. I saw a couple of groups on the Willesden Junction platform as I was waiting on the other side. Something diesel (by the smell of it) passed through just after I had boarded my train so I didn't get to see what it was.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

class313

Member
Joined
21 Aug 2009
Messages
128
If my memory serves me right, it was 20304 and 37608 pulling the nuclear flasks. some of my footage is here
 

CCF23

Member
Joined
12 Dec 2008
Messages
381
Location
London
Were any of the regulars here at KPA this evening at 18:20. I saw a couple of groups on the Willesden Junction platform as I was waiting on the other side. Something diesel (by the smell of it) passed through just after I had boarded my train so I didn't get to see what it was.

I'm pretty sure that day at Willesden there were some enthusiasts waiting for the new class 70 to pass through on the low level platform from the North London Line. I went to South Kenton to see it but it was late so i missed it, only seeing it once i was on the train coming back down to Euston.
 

CheapAndNerdy

Member
Joined
17 Jan 2010
Messages
357
If my memory serves me right, it was 20304 and 37608 pulling the nuclear flasks. some of my footage is here

That looks like the one. I had just boarded the Southern train you can see on the other platform. Oh, and it was 19:20, not 18:20. Must have been operating in GMT mode when I first posted!

Nice footage, thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top