Does anyone know if any Drivers Eye View videos of this line have been made? Did anyone record any before the 1971 closure and if do are they available to purchase anywhere? I know filming was not as easy back then in 1971 but i have seen a couple of Drivers Eye View videos from the British Rail era so i would be surprised if nothing like this was made before the line closed. I would be very interested to see a video showing what the full line looked like.
Also does anyone know what the timetable was like before the 1933 closure to passenger services? What was the frequency of the trains on this branch? I understand passengers services stopped in 1933 but freight continued until 1971 when the line was demolished. I would also be interested in the timetable for the final day as i remember it reopened to passengers in 1971 for one day before it was closed and demolished.
Many thanks for any information about this.
Also does anyone know what the timetable was like before the 1933 closure to passenger services? What was the frequency of the trains on this branch? I understand passengers services stopped in 1933 but freight continued until 1971 when the line was demolished. I would also be interested in the timetable for the final day as i remember it reopened to passengers in 1971 for one day before it was closed and demolished.
Many thanks for any information about this.
