• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Just Trains Scottish East Coast Mainline Replace 166s with 170s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bungle73

On Moderation
Joined
19 Aug 2011
Messages
3,216
Location
Kent
I've downloaded and installed the service pack and the bonus scenario that is supposed to replace the 166s with 170s but it doesn't seem to work; the 166s are still there and no 170s! I do have the 170 installed btw, and this is on the latest version of the game.

http://mullys.webs.com/secmlbonusscenarios.htm
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Ah, the 170s are there. It doesn't replace the original 166 scenarios, like I thought it would, it just adds a whole load of new, but identical (except for using 170s instead of 166s), ones.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top