• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Just heard Oliver Cromwell leaving Hove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

moonrakerz

Member
Joined
10 Feb 2009
Messages
870
Not on it - but fairly close !

Coasting down Upton Scudamore bank just before Westbury.

34zeiqx.jpg
 

dk1

Veteran Member
Joined
2 Oct 2009
Messages
19,887
Location
East Anglia
Looking foward to seeing Olly cross the great divide in Sheringham this Thursday. Should be a great day.
 

SWT Driver

Member
Joined
29 Aug 2009
Messages
777
Location
The Twiglet Zone.
Nice. I saw Clan Line out & about on one of its regular VSOE duties yesterday, I saw it go across the A3 at Wooden Bridge, just as I left B&Q.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top