Apologies if this is a foolish question, but please could someone explain to me how the July and August exemption to minimum fares effects ticket prices.
As I would understand it, the removal of a 'minimum fare' would negate the difference between peak and off-peak train times, as this appears to be the payments which defines them... or am I barking up the wrong tree?
In short; would an 'off-peak' ticket be valid during peak hours during August? Or would using one result in an on-train penalty fee?
Thanks!
As I would understand it, the removal of a 'minimum fare' would negate the difference between peak and off-peak train times, as this appears to be the payments which defines them... or am I barking up the wrong tree?
In short; would an 'off-peak' ticket be valid during peak hours during August? Or would using one result in an on-train penalty fee?
Thanks!
