• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Jubilee Line on docklandslightrail.com contains malicious content

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Joined
10 Jun 2005
Messages
3,156
But I dont. The link given by TC said "not a virus - adware bla bla bla" :roll:

The only clickteam installer on the site was the Jubilee demo, I remade it with winrar and it is clear! IMO that tells me somthing about clickteam. Wont be using them again.

Why dont you complain about BRT and TSC using WinRar? :roll:

Exactly, James. I don't know what FusionRail's problem is - he seems to moan about everything...
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jordy

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
8,466
Location
WCML South
This thread has run its course, any further enquiries should be directed to the route author privately, as far as I can tell this problem has now been solved.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top