• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Journeys along Kent coast (and walking/camping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PavlosA

Member
Joined
29 Jul 2011
Messages
124
Hi all

I have a free journey for two on the southeastern network to use up soon. I'm planning on taking my son walking/camping overnight by train from Gravesend. Just wondered if anyone had recommendations for journeys along the coast (that I could access easily) which could potentially incorporate walking/camping. I realise the southeastern network's really not that complex, but just trying to figure out a nice route that doesn't necessarily take in the whole coast with changes etc.

Anyone know nice campsites/routes?

Ta!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top