Jointly operated bus routes in other countries.
Following on from the thread about the jointly operated 30 (Cardiff to Newport) i thought it would be interesting to see how many such routes exist in other countries. So this is bus routes that are jointly operated with different operators running different journeys.
What other jointly operated bus routes exist in other countries? I would be interested if anyone has any examples they can think of?
The only three i can think of are all in the USA here:
• 2X (Salem to Wilsonville) OR
2 Bus Operators:
Cherriots
SMART
• 80X (Bellingham to Mount Vernon) WA
2 Bus Operators:
Skagit County Transit
Whatcom County Transit
• Coastal Link (Milford - Bridgeport - Norwalk) CT
3 Bus Operators:
GBT (Greater Bridgeport Transit)
MTD (Milford Transit District)
NTD (Norwalk Transit District)
I presume there must be some others in the USA too? Or even in Canada perhaps?
Are there any in Mainland Europe anywhere? I have spent a while searching and can not find any but surely Mainland Europe has some such routes somewhere?
Following on from the thread about the jointly operated 30 (Cardiff to Newport) i thought it would be interesting to see how many such routes exist in other countries. So this is bus routes that are jointly operated with different operators running different journeys.
What other jointly operated bus routes exist in other countries? I would be interested if anyone has any examples they can think of?
The only three i can think of are all in the USA here:
• 2X (Salem to Wilsonville) OR
2 Bus Operators:
Cherriots
SMART
• 80X (Bellingham to Mount Vernon) WA
2 Bus Operators:
Skagit County Transit
Whatcom County Transit
• Coastal Link (Milford - Bridgeport - Norwalk) CT
3 Bus Operators:
GBT (Greater Bridgeport Transit)
MTD (Milford Transit District)
NTD (Norwalk Transit District)
I presume there must be some others in the USA too? Or even in Canada perhaps?
Are there any in Mainland Europe anywhere? I have spent a while searching and can not find any but surely Mainland Europe has some such routes somewhere?