METRO_POWER
New Member
- Joined
- 31 May 2009
- Messages
- 3
Hi to you all, I am an 18 year old lad living in wolverhampton and all my life i have wanted to work on the railways, in the freight business. My goal is to become a freight train driver for ews or rail freight etc. But now the problem is where to start in the freight industry as i have heard you ca start work in a freight depot at the age of 18 but i cannot find anymore information on the matter. Also I cannot find any other jobs around freight which u can do at 18. I have been looking for absolutly ages. So iv joined this forum to ask if any of you could help me out about working in a freight depot and starting out in freight. so any information greatly appreciated thanks
