• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Job vacancies and new franchises ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kc75

Member
Joined
15 Oct 2015
Messages
21
I've applied for a couple of vacancies with different tocs who have lost their franchises but are still advertising for vacancies.
If I was successful through the application process what are people's experiences or thoughts on the following.
Would I get the job and transfer to new franchise.
Job vacancy gets withdrawn.
Placed on a holding list/talent pool.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TDK

Established Member
Joined
19 Apr 2008
Messages
4,164
Location
Crewe
I've applied for a couple of vacancies with different tocs who have lost their franchises but are still advertising for vacancies.
If I was successful through the application process what are people's experiences or thoughts on the following.
Would I get the job and transfer to new franchise.
Job vacancy gets withdrawn.
Placed on a holding list/talent pool.

Once you get the job, the position advertised will normally be filled when the current franchise ends you will be transferred across to the new TOC.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top