• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Job offer, NR Operative Signalling Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Familymannn

New Member
Joined
15 Sep 2019
Messages
1
Location
Kent
Hi,

New here! I've successfully passed interview stage and received my formal offer of employment :)

All info is in the pack apart from hours / days required to work (35 hour week) I'll be in a 24/7 three man response team. In the interview they said its 2-10, 6-2, 10-6 depending if day of night shift swap AM and PM plus weekend is 12 hour 6-6.

My question is does anyone know what a normal shift pattern is? Week, month, days and nights? (Area is Kent if that makes a difference)

Much appreciated
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Daveyboy2407

Member
Joined
25 Dec 2019
Messages
109
Location
Essex
Hi, can I ask how long the hiring process took from passing the online test to the actual interview and job offer? Thanks
 

Sam11

Member
Joined
16 Jul 2019
Messages
20
Hi ive applied for off track operative with network rail. Does anyone know about the salary they advertise if it includes shift allowance or not?
 

Ladder23

Established Member
Joined
29 Oct 2015
Messages
1,880
I am based North of London but I work to a 7 week roster, 1in 3 weekends I work, 0600-1800 then 1800-0600 3 weeks later. One week of my 7 is the dreaded 1400-2200 which can be hard, time away from family and feeling like no social life for the week.

I am happy to show you my roster in full if you wish, PM if so
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top