• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Job application for operative (Off Track)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyboy95

New Member
Joined
3 Jun 2017
Messages
1
Location
Isle of arran
Hi,
I recently applied for the above opening in my local area. I had to take an assessment and later received an email stating that I had reached the required benchmark for the assessment and that my application was still under review and that leads me to my first question. I was wondering how long it would be before I hear back if I have been successful in getting an interview? And my next question is, I was wondering if anybody could give me some examples of questions that were asked in interviews to a similar role? Thanks in advance.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TomBoyd

Member
Joined
2 Sep 2013
Messages
438
research the 8 non technical skills and you can't really go wrong!

Hearing back can take a LONG time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top