I'm looking at pricing a be consistent costing a rip to Japan,specifically Tokyo. I've costed flights, and it seems as if it's cheaper and more frequent flights into Narita are the safest bet. We've looked at Osaka, then high speed into Tokyo by train, but we're not losing or gaining time so it seems pointless.
I've had a look at the NEX tickets and site, and I've just got a few questions. The apartment we have spied to rent is right outside Tamagachi station - a NE journey and then a single change for a single stop. The NEX price is costing about £20. The NEX is also included with the JRP. What travel options are available for train travel in Japan? We're going for 12 days, two of which we will be recuperating, but this still leave USB with three or four days of travel. The 14 day pass is very expensive, but worth the cost I understand, and would cover our whole journey and time there. The 7 day pass is cheaper.
Are there any intermediate tickets that cover a middle ground?? What options do we have for travel and where we can buy the JRP??
I've had a look at the NEX tickets and site, and I've just got a few questions. The apartment we have spied to rent is right outside Tamagachi station - a NE journey and then a single change for a single stop. The NEX price is costing about £20. The NEX is also included with the JRP. What travel options are available for train travel in Japan? We're going for 12 days, two of which we will be recuperating, but this still leave USB with three or four days of travel. The 14 day pass is very expensive, but worth the cost I understand, and would cover our whole journey and time there. The 7 day pass is cheaper.
Are there any intermediate tickets that cover a middle ground?? What options do we have for travel and where we can buy the JRP??