Last post from me in this thread as its gone way to far off topic, for those who don't realise is that I am Tory-UKIP, my mates are as well. We all have different opinions, I've given mine from the angle that I see it.
Just to clarify
The targets that my posts on this thread were and are aimed at are those who are playing the system, such as those who are workshy i.e. those who live on benefits in social housing who simply refuse to work[1] and the angry unionised university students who both use socialism to get things for free (hence why I've used the term snowflake) to reference them.
The genuinely disabled are having to suffer cutbacks, and in the long term are having to suffer even more through others thoughtless behaviour. I recall travelling on the X84 to Otley once and a group of four uni students started to take the p*** out of someone with a learning disability who was sat up front, only because of the way the person was speaking (I didnt say anything, but just witnessed in horror what some of our so called brightest do to those who are disabled).
These university students, who are probably studying a mickey mouse course at one of the three low level brainwashing institutions in Leeds have made them a nervous wreck and therefore because they're a nervous wreck they've decided to not only mock those who are disabled but also are likely play the system themselves as theyre feelings have been hurt and want free stuff, whats to tempt them to try and claim for a ENCT pass too even though the average university student wont be disabled but will claim to be in order to get free stuff? This is what Im trying to get at.
The same goes for those who are workshy, who live on benefits in social housing at the cost of the taxpayer, why should I have to fund the bone idle who refuse to work but they will be able to lay a patio, re-roof their house and in general move about but choose not to work simply because of the sight of so called free money.
[1] I am NOT referencing those who live in social housing who DO work - theres a big difference.