When buying split tickets I usually use the forums site or trainsplit but most of my tickets are not split tickets, as that isn't a cheaper option for the majoirt6 of my travel.
Currently I am using trip.com as they offer a 4% discount if you spend £9.99 on their train card. You get up to 90 journeys discounted within one year.
Last Monday I found it wasn't showing a super off-peak ticket I buy but only off-peak tickets.
Had one journey saved in my favourites, which would work, but as that was for a tme, 30 minutes in the past, it defaulted to the next day.
So I purchased my ticket from the ticket vending machine and I didn't get my 4% discount.
I then contacted customer support using the text chat. Eventually they understood what I was on about and said it would be reported to technical support who would get back to me within 24 hours.
I've not heard back of course and now when I do the search between the two stations, it is substituting the first station with another one and still not showing super off-peak fares. It is displaying the first station at the top of the screen and just substituting it in the search results.
I've tested a differrent journey entirely. Guildford to Woking for Monday 31 March leaving at 14:30 and returning at 20:35. It can find no tickets!
So is anyone else having issues?
Update: I have just tested their Web site, not logged in and the problem seems to be with the app.
Currently I am using trip.com as they offer a 4% discount if you spend £9.99 on their train card. You get up to 90 journeys discounted within one year.
Last Monday I found it wasn't showing a super off-peak ticket I buy but only off-peak tickets.
Had one journey saved in my favourites, which would work, but as that was for a tme, 30 minutes in the past, it defaulted to the next day.
So I purchased my ticket from the ticket vending machine and I didn't get my 4% discount.
I then contacted customer support using the text chat. Eventually they understood what I was on about and said it would be reported to technical support who would get back to me within 24 hours.
I've not heard back of course and now when I do the search between the two stations, it is substituting the first station with another one and still not showing super off-peak fares. It is displaying the first station at the top of the screen and just substituting it in the search results.
I've tested a differrent journey entirely. Guildford to Woking for Monday 31 March leaving at 14:30 and returning at 20:35. It can find no tickets!
So is anyone else having issues?
Update: I have just tested their Web site, not logged in and the problem seems to be with the app.