• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Isle of Wight Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DJC_158

Member
Joined
20 Sep 2006
Messages
124
Location
Melksham
video is amazing! route looks great- gonna have to seriously think about getting rail sim and this route
 

bengley

Established Member
Joined
18 May 2008
Messages
1,987
I'm going to the IoW on the 19th for a week :D

I might get some footage.
 

bengley

Established Member
Joined
18 May 2008
Messages
1,987
hope you enjoy yourshelf

been there 5 times trust me it's great

Yeah I went there once about 6 years ago, but I was only young so I don't remember that much about it.

I'm looking forward to it :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top