• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Is this a railway vehicle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexl92

Established Member
Joined
12 Oct 2014
Messages
2,368
On a walk in Hebden, North Yorkshire recently (not Hebden Bridge in Calderdale), I came across an old vehicle converted for use presumably as a shepherd's hut or storage.

I'm almost certain it's probably an old road trailer but just wondered if there's any chance it's an old railway vehicle?
Pic 1
Pic 2
Screenshot


I've included a screenshot of where it's located - look for Jerry & Ben's near Hebden and you'll be able to track it from the circle on the screenshot.

Cheers!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

randyrippley

Established Member
Joined
21 Feb 2016
Messages
5,382
I think it is an old wheeled shepherds hut that's been taken off its underframe. Looks like its made from white asbestos sheet?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top