trainophile
Established Member
As the heading says, is there a website to help me identify the different classes of trains in the UK just from their 3-digit numbers, e.g. 142... etc.? I can Google Image individual ones but wondered if there's anywhere that has them all in one place, for ease of reference?
Images and/or details of what distinguishes each type of train would be really helpful to users of this forum who are not in the industry but keep seeing these numeric train descriptors on here, and are interested in their variations. I tried Googling but wasn't sure what to put in the search box!
Images and/or details of what distinguishes each type of train would be really helpful to users of this forum who are not in the industry but keep seeing these numeric train descriptors on here, and are interested in their variations. I tried Googling but wasn't sure what to put in the search box!
. I never thought of wiki.