• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Is there a loco numbers database?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdiesel

Member
Joined
16 Jul 2015
Messages
6
Location
Hinckley
Are there any Databases for PC that you can list Loco numbers on.
I am fed up writing them in books or just highlighting pocketbooks?
Thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bigdiesel

Member
Joined
16 Jul 2015
Messages
6
Location
Hinckley
Thanks, but what I'm looking for is some sort of blank sheet where I can copy my spotted numbers to.
Cheers
 

BingBong50

Member
Joined
17 Jan 2014
Messages
136
Location
Coulsdon
Thanks, but what I'm looking for is some sort of blank sheet where I can copy my spotted numbers to.
Cheers

Do you have Spread sheet software like Excel and are familiar with using it? Just set up your relevant column headings and type or copy and paste the information you want to log in the applicable column.

There is also free Spread sheet software available for PC if you don't have Excel.

Another option would be setting up a table in MS Word.

Let me know if you are not familiar with any of the above and I may be able to help you.
 

03_179

Established Member
Joined
13 Aug 2008
Messages
3,862
Location
At my desk
Are there any Databases for PC that you can list Loco numbers on.
I am fed up writing them in books or just highlighting pocketbooks?
Thanks

If you have an Android phone download for FREE - spotlog

EXCELLENT bit of kit.
Can be used as a book to 'tick' off locos or there is a notepad section to type the number in on the move. from it you can also create reports on what you have seen by date or locations.

http://www.rail3d.info/other/spotlog.aspx << the site on how to use it :)
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top