• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Is there a Hasting trip for Sunday Sun 7th Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supersaint

Member
Joined
26 Jun 2010
Messages
81
Afternoon all,This morning I was out in the garden & heard what seem to be a Hastings Unit heading towards Bournemouth around 11ish, Im in Totton (Southampton),does anyone know of a tour today as nothing on there web :idea:
 
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorksrob

Veteran Member
Joined
6 Aug 2009
Messages
44,412
Location
Yorks
Cheers for posting that. Reminds me, it's about time I went on a proper train again ;)
 

Supersaint

Member
Joined
26 Jun 2010
Messages
81
:oops: I postet yesterday but put July instead of August !,the Train was yesterday & have updated the Date's on here & You Tube :oops:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top