• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Is it possible to buy a non-working model of a Pendolino?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snuk

Member
Joined
21 Mar 2009
Messages
112
Location
Nuneaton, Warwickshire
Hi all,

Is it possible to buy a non-working model of a Virgin Pendolino? When I say non-working, I'm looking for a model that would be just for display, like an ornament, rather than used on a track layout.

Many thanks,

Steve.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Crossforth

Established Member
Joined
20 Aug 2009
Messages
1,337
Location
Lancashire
I don't know of any but what you could do is buy a working model and just remove the motor :???:
 

Phoenix

Established Member
Joined
11 Mar 2008
Messages
2,019
Location
birmingham
If your Interested I currently own a display driving coach (ya know the front one) which is non- working and slightly tilts the story behind it is that upon the completion of the pendo building project each worker at alstoms washwood heath works was given a commemrative model and due to friend of a friend I now own it so Im happy to sell for a reasonable price PM me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top