• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Is it normal to have extremely long wait between Assessment and Depot Interview? (SWT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Val3ntine

Member
Joined
29 Apr 2015
Messages
404
Location
London
Hi Val3ntine

I was originally down for Woking, they then asked if I would change to Staines as they need more drivers there. Personally it's much better for me as I live less than 10 minutes from there.
What depot are you down for? I may yet end up on the November course, can't see me having my medical and contract signed before the October intake.
Exciting times ahead and can't wait to get started.

Same here I'm down for Staines and live about 20 mins away so very ideal. Most likely you'll be on November course with me as Im still yet to recieve paperwork and contract plus CRB/referencing still not been done yet and I had my medical three weeks ago. Were you told October?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

pompeyfan

Established Member
Joined
24 Jan 2012
Messages
4,445
Congratulations guys, just bear in mind this messageboard is monitored, and you've pretty much just identified who you are to those higher up, that's not a bad thing but it'll mean there's no slack when it comes to towing the company line if you get me.
 

blackfrost

Member
Joined
4 Jun 2014
Messages
46
Same here I'm down for Staines and live about 20 mins away so very ideal. Most likely you'll be on November course with me as Im still yet to recieve paperwork and contract plus CRB/referencing still not been done yet and I had my medical three weeks ago. Were you told October?

So do SWT/SWR do CRB checks nowadays?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top