• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

IRO - institute of rail operators course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johncleesefan

Member
Joined
4 Sep 2013
Messages
729
Afternoon folks,

I’m considering applying for the IRO course when it opens this summer.
Does anyone on here have any experience on the matter and how it is structured/ modules etc.
I’m currently a Driver and have been advised by my manager this course may benefit me if I want to progress down the Drivers Standards Manager route later on in my career.

I will be able to view more into it closer to the time of applying but wondered who can provide ideas now.

All advice appreciated.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top