Hello,
I am currently in Eire and around the Cork area (for another week or so) and have seen that the Irish Rail website mentions that there are freight flows from the North West down to Waterford.
Does anyone know what routing these trains take or when they may run ? I was kind of hoping they may pass through the Tipperary area !
Thanks in advance, I have found previous threads here with information about the loco hauled passenger trains from Cork which have been very helpful.
I am currently in Eire and around the Cork area (for another week or so) and have seen that the Irish Rail website mentions that there are freight flows from the North West down to Waterford.
Does anyone know what routing these trains take or when they may run ? I was kind of hoping they may pass through the Tipperary area !
Thanks in advance, I have found previous threads here with information about the loco hauled passenger trains from Cork which have been very helpful.