• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

iOS Instant Messenger app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Class172

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
20 Mar 2011
Messages
3,894
Location
West Country
I am currently looking for an iOS app for instant messaging, being cross-platform and having the same sort of functionality as Pidgin or Adium. Does anyone know any good apps which I could use?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Class172

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
20 Mar 2011
Messages
3,894
Location
West Country
Those apps seem tied down to one specific protocol. I have manged to find two on the App Store, IM+ Pro (free for limited time) and Chat secure — I'm giving both of these a try then decide which one to keep.
 
Joined
29 May 2013
Messages
210
Location
Derby
Liveprofile? Skype for iOS? Facebook Messenger for iOS? Am a user of Whatsapp, Skype, Facebook and Kik myself and are all very good for what I use them for but it really depends what you're looking for.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top