Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
I am currently looking for an iOS app for instant messaging, being cross-platform and having the same sort of functionality as Pidgin or Adium. Does anyone know any good apps which I could use?
Those apps seem tied down to one specific protocol. I have manged to find two on the App Store, IM+ Pro (free for limited time) and Chat secure — I'm giving both of these a try then decide which one to keep.
Liveprofile? Skype for iOS? Facebook Messenger for iOS? Am a user of Whatsapp, Skype, Facebook and Kik myself and are all very good for what I use them for but it really depends what you're looking for.
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.