• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Invite to Customer Service Assessment Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

darren111

Member
Joined
8 May 2011
Messages
91
Location
Leeds
Hello Ladies and Gentleman,

I have been shortlisted from video interview to attend East Midlands Trains assessment centre on Saturday 18th April for customer service talent pool. I will be required to complete two standardised tests, take part in a group exercise and maybe invited to attend interview.
The customer service talent pool is for Sheffield/Lincoln/Boston areas.
Would be great to hear from anybody that has been through this process and been shortlisted for this day.
Look forward to hearing your comments x
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
East Midlands Trains have sent me today practice papers. For the very first time I feast my eyes on the SCAAT and RAAT practice papers. These papers seem fairly easy and I guess the key is lots of practice within a set time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top