• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Introducing LTfares.com (BR Fares for Oyster)

Status
Not open for further replies.

etr221

Established Member
Joined
10 Mar 2018
Messages
1,605
Quite probably. Though to start a journey at Marylebone NR it would have to be via Harrow-on-the-Hill.
... or West (or South) Ruislip.

As someone said, it is difficult to make things foolproof, because fools are so ingenious...

The thing I do find a bit of a puzzle though, from those stats, is the apparent absence of anyone travelling from Paddington District and Circle (Praed Street as was) to Paddington H&C (Bishops Road) (or vv) - I would expect there to have beeen some, I don't think it's the least likely journey to have been made. (I will leave it to others to speculate on that one)
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top