• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

International Sleeper Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

212RSM

New Member
Joined
24 Nov 2023
Messages
2
Location
West Midlands
Hi,

I am looking at using my FIP Card & some tokens and taking my wife for a little trip around Europe in early March. But I am struggling to get my head around how bet to utilise the FIP/Token system.

I am looking at going on the Eurostar to Paris for a night, then to Zurich for the sleeper service to Prague.

After a few days in Prague, I am going to head to Berlin for a night. Then taking the sleeper service to Brussels, then Eurostar back to London.

For the Nightjet & Euronight services, it states you can need to pay a ‘Global Fare’ but also states tokens can be used. Has anyone had any experience of either of these sleepers, and be willing to offer some advice?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

rvdborgt

Established Member
Joined
24 Feb 2022
Messages
2,522
Location
Leuven
On the NightJet and associated EN services, you can book using the Interrail/Eurail discount (nightjet.com or tickets.oebb.at); on cd.cz, you can book with "reservation only".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top