I often have random, inexplicable thoughts pop into my head for no apparent reason, and this afternoon was no exception.
I’m aware there are many references to the UK railway network found across the world. The obvious example that comes to mind is the reconstruction (attempt!) of London King’s Cross at Universal Studios in Orlando.
This trail of thought made me realise I’d likely get some good examples/stories on here so always worth a try!
Where have you came across references to the UK Rail Network (or public transport in the UK in general so including London Underground etc…) on your travels?
I’m aware there are many references to the UK railway network found across the world. The obvious example that comes to mind is the reconstruction (attempt!) of London King’s Cross at Universal Studios in Orlando.
This trail of thought made me realise I’d likely get some good examples/stories on here so always worth a try!
Where have you came across references to the UK Rail Network (or public transport in the UK in general so including London Underground etc…) on your travels?