• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

*International* Guess The Station

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
16 Nov 2009
Messages
31,113
Location
Redcar
G(h)ent St Pieters/Gand St Pierre is correct.
Your turn.
Whilst it was a complete building site whilst I was there (I'm of the impression that's just standard for that station :lol:) that main hall was beautiful.

How about:

A station.jpg
 

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
16 Nov 2009
Messages
31,113
Location
Redcar
Dun Laoghaire?
Correct country (but I guess that bit was easy
:lol:
) , wrong station!
 

Top